Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OMG got a sweet sweet piece at the sox yanks game the other

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
No scan because its at home (safe), and I aint there right now but Im fina go bak tomorrow night, so a scan will be up then. This might be one of my nicer pieces in my collection and it definitly will be cherished. On opening nite, nomar garciaparra was there broadcasting and doing other crap, and he was generous enough to give autographs to a select few of us who happened to be near him. I got him to autograph my openening night ticket in fresh blue ink. It really is a perfect auto, and its a perfect addition to my ever growing red sox collection! scan coming tomorrow. not spam or anything but if anyone wants to make offers feel free, although I bet it will be tough to get out of my hands. Oh and nice play tonight scutaro!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Im confused. :?

you cherishing it or moving it?

miguelcabrera said:
This might be one of my nicer pieces in my collection and it definitly will be cherished

miguelcabrera said:
not spam or anything but if anyone wants to make offers feel free, although I bet it will be tough to get out of my hands.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
hahaha miggy you have an autograph from a washed up player on a ticket from which he had nothing to do with, why in gods name would it be worth more than $15-$20? Stop acting like its the holy grail, its far from it.

Card Magnet said:
moxacaine said:

miguelcabrera said:
This might be one of my nicer pieces in my collection and it definitly will be cherished

miguelcabrera said:
not spam or anything but if anyone wants to make offers feel free, although I bet it will be tough to get out of my hands.
Can I get a +1

Can I get a What??? What???? :benson:

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
moxacaine said:

miguelcabrera said:

miguelcabrera said:

moxy, you may have trouble understanding miggy if you arent from a big city. My small town mind cant keep up with his knowledge dropping.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
You should have had him sign the bat from your last trip to fenway

miguelcabrera said:
Just had a sweet night a Fenway Park. Was walking by with a friend and a gate was open. Went in an realized the skating rink was set up. Basically had the whole park to ourselves from 4 am to 6 am and got to skate (without skates) on the rink. Got to run around the field as well etc. Also came out with a few signs like "Hot fenway franks", and my friend got an unmarked bat (don't know whose it is). Pretty sweet.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Fandruw25 said:
You should have had him sign the bat from your last trip to fenway

miguelcabrera said:
Just had a sweet night a Fenway Park. Was walking by with a friend and a gate was open. Went in an realized the skating rink was set up. Basically had the whole park to ourselves from 4 am to 6 am and got to skate (without skates) on the rink. Got to run around the field as well etc. Also came out with a few signs like "Hot fenway franks", and my friend got an unmarked bat (don't know whose it is). Pretty sweet.

:benson:

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
People take things too serious. Is there any chance he could be joking with first saying it's a cherished item, then offering it for sale?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
All I know is that this smiley was made for the FCB member "miguelcabrera" and now is a very appropriate time to use it.

:benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson:

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
All I know is that this smiley was made for the FCB member "miguelcabrera" and now is a very appropriate time to use it.

:benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson:

LOL yep.

Even if you weren't trying to sell it is a Nomar signed ticket stub really that big of a deal? No.