Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark Attanasio vs. Randy Levine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I thought there would have been a thread about this and i just missed it.

The Payroll disparity arguement is getting public: http://sports.espn.go.com/newyork/mlb/n ... id=5060292

I have to agree with Levine if he were talking to most other owners. But Attanasio has turned that francise around, has speant every dollar in revenue sharing that he has been given (which hasn't been the "hundreds of millions of dollars" that Levine is talking about) and has pumped more of his money into that team. All while turning attendance around and keeping prices sane in the smallest market in baseball.

Like I said, I agree with big-money teamsd when they grouse about smaller teams NOT spending the revenue sharing money on payroll, but Attanasio GETS to talk. The Brewers are doing it right.

And there will still be no way in hell they can sign Prince and he will most likely end up on one of the top-5 richest teams.

Thoughts? I'm trying to be unbiases, but Levine isn't living in the real world.

dherm360

Mar 30, 2010
When Attanasio took over the team, the Payroll was in the low 40 millions, now it is approaching 90 million, with Still Prince to sign. Thank God we can unload Suppans salary what a waste of 12 million next year

Latest posts