Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay Scam?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
So I was just doing a completed search for Hank Aaron Heritage autos and I cam across a couple. But all by the same ID.

I am not saying its a rare card, I know they are out there but for the same guy to have four and sell them within a week of each other seems kinda weird, right?

But here is my question, the same guy has sold the card three different times and has it listed again. So is he selling it to a friend maybe so they can just drive up there eBay bucks?

Shep

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
shepsspot said:
So I was just doing a completed search for Hank Aaron Heritage autos and I cam across a couple. But all by the same ID.

I am not saying its a rare card, I know they are out there but for the same guy to have four and sell them within a week of each other seems kinda weird, right?

But here is my question, the same guy has sold the card three different times and has it listed again. So is he selling it to a friend maybe so they can just drive up there eBay bucks?

Shep
The FV fees outweigh any ebay bucks earned. He could be shill bidding his auctions and over doing it and having to relist.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Rickzcards said:
shepsspot said:

Shep
The FV fees outweigh any ebay bucks earned. He could be shill bidding his auctions and over doing it and having to relist.

Yeah I forgot about the fees!

But they are all BIN/BO auctions not straight auctions.

Shep