Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD GOODWIN TIGER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I hope he is in contention this week. Tiger on tourbmeans more money for all. And no I don't believe his actions were right, butbnot drucifying him either. I AM SO PULLING FOR HIM.

picture.php

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I could care less that he boned other women.

My problem is how he's acting like a little pampered knob. Everyone around him is protecting him like a child.

Until he lets reporters into the room that'll actually ask tough questions, I have no respect for him. He's acting like sitting in a room full of friends on camera is a big step.

The press conference with his mom was a Joke..

Tiger Woods = Little ******.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Always been a Tiger fan.

He wasn't the first athlete to commit adultery and he won't be the last. What he did was wrong, but that's now between him, his wife, and his children. Play golf and win!

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
pigskincardboard said:

My problem is how he's acting like a little pampered knob. Everyone around him is protecting him like a child.

Until he lets reporters into the room that'll actually ask tough questions, I have no respect for him. He's acting like sitting in a room full of friends on camera is a big step.

Did you watch any news at all in the last couple of days? Everyone from BBC to E! News covered a presser that he did at Augusta earlier this week. They even asked questions about PEDs.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
As far as I know, or could tell, it was Tiger saying, "Okay Salty (or whatever name) what's your question?"

I didn't hear any questions from people outside the inner circle, and as far as I understand, many press members weren't given credentials. I don't know if CNBC / MSNBC eventually got their credentials, but it seems like many of the secondary, non broadcast/non-golf, outlets were being denied.

Everyone's getting their news from the parent company.

You could well be correct, as I only watched clips and maybe 3 minutes of press conferences over the last 3 days but, everything I'd read said that this was the tightest masters of all time.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
True, but the Masters controls that not Tiger. We will never know all the details and I doubt we want to.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
golf is 95% mental and Tiget just doesn't have that this week, even with the pathetic group of golfers that
have been trying to beat Tiger, there is no way he wins this week.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:

You don't care, yet you feel that he has to get up and answer your questions about it?

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
pigskincardboard said:

Thing is, I don't see a reason to even hold a press conference on the 'issue.' What he did is his own deal, and just because he's famous doesn't mean that he needs to apologize for doing anything that had no impact on the general public. Personally, if I were him I'd only field questions related to golf because outside of that it's nobody's business.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
chashawk said:
matchpenalty said:
Don't know how anyone could cheer for that lying piece of trash.
who do you cheer for?

Laundry and cities for team sports, in golf. With it being where you cheer for the person. I like underdogs and always nice to see Phil win when he doesn't choke.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Underdogs cheat on their wives too. Over 50% of athletes do...easily. That number could be waaaaaaaaay higher.

matchpenalty said:
chashawk said:
matchpenalty said:
who do you cheer for?

Laundry and cities for team sports, in golf. With it being where you cheer for the person. I like underdogs and always nice to see Phil win when he doesn't choke.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
markakis8 said:
Underdogs cheat on their wives too. Over 50% of athletes do...easily. That number could be waaaaaaaaay higher.

matchpenalty said:
chashawk said:
matchpenalty said:
who do you cheer for?

If it came out the underdog was piece of trash like Tiger. I wouldn't cheer for them either.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
matchpenalty said:
cgilmo said:
matchpenalty said:

Would you say that if he were standing in front of you?

If you were a fan. Would you cheer for a guy like Tiger Woods.

I would cheer for him. It's not like he cheated on ME or anything. What he does off the course is his own business.

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
I'll be rooting for Tiger. I am not under the impression that he is supposed to provide the moral/ethical barometer for our society. I am pretty sure that his contribution to our culture is his golf game and not his husband/parenting skills. I don't understand why the general public wants to delve into the private lives of people and feel like they have ownership in the situation. Tiger never did anything to me and in my opinion his personal life is none of my business. And just because I bought a few of his cards, some gatorade, golf shoes, etc. does not entitle me to an apology or explanation about his actions. He can face his wife and creator for that.

Members online

Latest posts