Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How you would list Jason Heyward?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
So my friend has like 5 chromes and an x-fractor of his from 07.

Would u list the chromes as a lot or individually?

I have 2 golds and a base. Should I list individually?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Dutch?

Personally, I'd list them all in one lot to capitalize on those wishing to avoid multiple auctions & multiple postage (it'd be worth $10 more to buy them all in one lot). That being said, I don't know much, as has been pointed out by numerous people and numerous auctions.

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
darocker80 said:
So my friend has like 5 chromes and an x-fractor of his from 07.

Would u list the chromes as a lot or individually?

I have 2 golds and a base. Should I list individually?

I just got $110 and $125 on my last two 07 xfractors as BINs if that helps

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
BDP as 1 lot- auction, 1 or 3 days…hype train can only last for so long

Chromes separately, possibly @ bin (just sold 3 @ 22+ ea…have 5 more all you people who MUST have cards of OMG it IS GOD j-hey)

Xfractor separately, possibly @ bin

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
DaleMurphyCollector said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Spell his name wrong, like "Jaysen Haywerd."

Don't laugh. Back in the day I snagged a few "Jason Hayward" deals. Those days are LONG gone, sadly.
Haha same here. If only those days would return. Ah well, onto the next omg it’s hay-zeus, no god reincarnated prospect ;)

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
darocker80 said:
Jaypers said:
Piecemeal.
Sorry a bit confused haha. Piecemeal i interrpreted as a lot, but I guess could also mean single as its one piece haha

Main Entry: 1piece·meal
Pronunciation: \?p?s-?m?l, -?m?l\
Function: adverb
Date: 14th century
1 : one piece at a time : gradually
2 : in pieces or fragments : apart

http://www.merriam-webster.com/netdict/piecemeal

Hope you found this helpful. :D

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
whats up with people waiting? The guy hit a home run in his frist at bat, it can only go down hill
after that! My auto was listed at above full book in the 3rd inning of that game, it sold a few batters
late and the money is already here. The guy could blow out a knee or go 0-5 or get hit in the head
with a 99 mph fastball. Then its all over. Chances are Heyward WILL NOT do as well as he did in
that first game...then what?

While you are deciding what you are going to put up his cards are only depreciating. More and more people have
them up on ebay and the collectors ready to pay anything have now satisfied the urge. He would need to go
yard again in today for those prices to even stay the same.

just sayin'

KEvin

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
schmidtfan20 said:
whats up with people waiting? The guy hit a home run in his frist at bat, it can only go down hill
after that! My auto was listed at above full book in the 3rd inning of that game, it sold a few batters
late and the money is already here. The guy could blow out a knee or go 0-5 or get hit in the head
with a 99 mph fastball. Then its all over. Chances are Heyward WILL NOT do as well as he did in

While you are deciding what you are going to put up his cards are only depreciating. More and more people have
them up on ebay and the collectors ready to pay anything have now satisfied the urge. He would need to go

just sayin'

KEvin

Remember Jay Bruce's first week?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
jbhofmann said:
schmidtfan20 said:

just sayin'

KEvin

Remember Jay Bruce's first week?

+1.... BG

Latest posts