Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Minor League teams do you go see the most?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlueCollector

Dec 16, 2009
Kentucky
I know Minor League Baseball is one of my favorite parts of the baseball season, so I was wondering what everyone else thinks about it and what teams are local to where you live. I am closest to the Louisville Bats (AAA). They are in the next county over. I cannot wait to see Aroldis Chapman in action when they come home next week. The only bad thing is if you want to get IP autographs of the opposing team good luck. They come out really late and by that time the staff will run you out. Last year, Austin Jackson told me and my brother that he would sign after he stretched. They kicked us out of the area before then, but we sneeked back down and sat down until he got right to the entrance to the dugout, and then we pounced with our baseballs in hand. When that happened a staff member tried to block us from handing him anything. In the end though, I got an OMLB signed, so that was better than nothing. Feel free to share any of your interesting stories.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Lancaster JetHawks Since there only about 30 minutes away. Goin to 2 games next week opening night and the 1st bobble head night plus its a Autograph night.

Also when I go home for vacation every year I try and catch some Nashville Sounds games.

Gonna try and go to a Louisville Bats game this year when I go up to see my grandparents..

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
Trenton Thunder (Yankees, AA)

Got Jesus Montero (about 5 times, last year), Zach McAllister, Tim Alderson, Madison Bumgarner, Lars Anderson, Wilson Ramos, Eduardo Nunez.

Really easy to get autos, atleast in all the experiences I've had.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
anyone in that area ever make a trip to see the tenn. lumberjacks? a ways away I supposed but I wish I could see ackley this year

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Live about 10 minutes from Municipal Stadium to watch the San Jose Giants. Don't really get too many autos, but every so often, I will get there early and get a few.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
Harrisburg Senators, I heard they have some new pitcher this year. Also get to see Lancaster Barnstormers, Reading P's and York Revolution. Scranton is 2 hours away, but have never gone to a game there.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
My answer is kinda tricky, its the Mississippi Braves by way of the Birmingham Barons and Montgomery Biscuits stadiums
Next would be Rome Braves, followed by the Gwinnett Braves.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Cedar Rapids, hope Trout and Grichuk are still there when they come to play the Lansing Lugnuts

tooly22

Feb 14, 2009
New Hampshire
New Hampshire Fisher Cats - I have had season tickets for the past 7 years and have been able to watch a ton of talent come through the Eastern League in that time.

I am actually off to the Meet and Greet with the team in about an hour. Kyle Drabek is the big name on this year's roster and I am looking forward to watching him pitch.

Members online

Latest posts