Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making a few custom cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
I am making a few custom A&G cards (signature size). Let me know who you want on it, which year and if you want me to use a specific picture.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Wow, those turned out really nice.

Did you end up using the scan, or just find one on the interweb?

Either way, if you'd like any other backgrounds, just let me know. I could maybe scan them without the plastic so they came out sharper.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
Wow, those turned out really nice.

Did you end up using the scan, or just find one on the interweb?

Either way, if you'd like any other backgrounds, just let me know. I could maybe scan them without the plastic so they came out sharper.

Yes I used the scan for the colors. I had everything made, I just needed to know what the exact (or close to the exact) colors of the boarder and the color of bottom of the card where the text is.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
You are truly unbelievable! these are by far the greatest customs I have seen. If you have anymore time, could you please make me a Renfroe one? Thank you again, Paul

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Also, to get rid of the pixelated sorta pink region on strasburg's cap, you can normally apply a tiny little blurred layer mask around the boundaries, prior to going through whatever set of filters/adjustment layers/whatever that you're using. If that doesn't work, a small gradiant fill of foreground to transparent prior to the filters normally works.

It's just a personal preference thing, but I've always enjoyed smooth, clean fades when dealing with that type of illustration.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
caseumsd6 said:
You are truly unbelievable! these are by far the greatest customs I have seen. If you have anymore time, could you please make me a Renfroe one? Thank you again, Paul

Members online

Latest posts