Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone want a 25$ MLB.com gift card for 20$?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonyrios

Aug 11, 2008
Brooklyn
I browsed the site but I really don't want anything, would rather take it and turn it into a card that I want. There's no shipping cost, I would just need to PM you a PIN code. Figured I'd offer it to you guys first.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
tonyrios said:
I browsed the site but I really don't want anything, would rather take it and turn it into a card that I want. There's no shipping cost, I would just need to PM you a PIN code. Figured I'd offer it to you guys first.
MLB.com is so overpriced its hard to find anything for $25 :lol:

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I got one last year, and did not use it until November of this year when they had a 30% off sale. They do have sales from time to time incase you can not sell it

tonyrios

Aug 11, 2008
Brooklyn
boxbreaker44 said:
tonyrios said:
MLB.com is so overpriced its hard to find anything for $25 :lol:

Yeah, I was either going to buy a blaster or buy a cheap auto, but a Charlie Hayes auto isn't very tempting.

Members online

Latest posts