Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Break out your Chad Huffman cards...He's a Yank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Did I miss the big announcement/ceremony here on FCB?

Claimed on waivers because the Padres kept 137 year old Matt Stairs instead.

I smell a chance for him if the trio of Gardner/Winn/Thames doesnt produce.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I actually thought Huffman had a chance to produce this year so I took advantage of an opportunity this winter to load up on his Bowman and Sterling autographs at an average cost of $1 to $2 a piece.

Perhaps that move will pay off now.....I am a little worried how the organization plans to manage Aaron Cunningham. He has the talent, he just needs the playing time. The A's put him in some very difficult situations last year including calling him up to the bigs straight from the DL in the minors.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Wow, I have about 9 Chrome Autos (2 blues, couple refractors) of him.

I followed him since he was drafted and es always been fairly cheap so I have just been buying here and there in case he ever makes it. I would say I have maybe $30 into the guy.

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
JzWand said:
Wow, I have about 9 Chrome Autos (2 blues, couple refractors) of him.

I followed him since he was drafted and es always been fairly cheap so I have just been buying here and there in case he ever makes it. I would say I have maybe $30 into the guy.

All he has to do is hit one HR and - POOF!

Members online

Latest posts