Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Marley and Me Worth Seeing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
We just got home from seeing it and loved it. My wife read the book about 2 years ago (don't remember exactly) and was really excited for it. Very good movie.

Casey

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Jurgy25 said:
Mamunrud said:
If you're a dog lover, then go see it. Bring some tissues for the ending though.

spoiler alert

Nah...not a spoiler....the dog always dies.

Anyhow....I went and saw it. It was good....I have a 2 year old white lab that looks EXACTLY like the one in the movie. I had to fight my emotions at the end to keep from crying like a baby :lol: ....I held it in though.

When I got home, I gave Sugar (my lab) a big hug. :oops:

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
Jurgy25 said:
Mamunrud said:
If you're a dog lover, then go see it. Bring some tissues for the ending though.

spoiler alert

------------

Not a spoiler alert, just a warning...

It was hard to hold in the emotions when I myself have my best friend of 10 years buried in my back yard. Right now we have a black pit bull named Angel thats been a part of our family for the last 9 years and it's going to be hard to face when it's her time to go. The dog becomes a member of the family.

Members online

Latest posts