Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Julian Casablancas signing 4/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Strokes' frontman, and one of my favorite musicians, Julian Casablancas held a signing today at a local independent record store to promote his concert tonight (would have gone except its a 21+ venue) and his new album, Phrazes For The Young. he was about 20 minutes late, and definitely took his time signing as he was talking with and takes pictures with pretty much everyone in line which was awesome. he was signing with a silver sharpie (he had two and they were both dead after signing probably 15 or so things), but took my paint pen to sign the LP. When i asked him to sign my 16x20 he didn't have a problem until i handed him the blue sharpie, to which he asked if i was one of those internet guys since they use the blue sharpies LOL. told him to personalize it just to make him feel better about it haha, and he ended up drawing the staff and a note. also, when my dad went to take a picture of him he like jumped because he said big cameras scare him? really cool dude
1/1 16x20
1/1 LP
4506038049_77a228e63f_o.jpg

Him jumping back when he saw the camera lol:
4506038077_487ab5fa50.jpg

Members online

Latest posts