Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group Burbank Buy - Well, we tried

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
We've got a decent amount of interested parties and I'm going to be approaching Burbank with a list of the cards on Monday. Damian and I have a friend who works there and should be able to provide scans for some of the cards if requested. If anybody else wants to potentially join in on this group buy, please PM me the cards and their prices. I already have info from the following members:

blitzerlover
nkdbacks
NECpilgrims8
BunchOBull
Cobra29svt
Roy Birchler
shanks25
Jastermereel
George_Calfas
Roy Birchler
MaineMule
IndyMann
Brewer Andy
AndruwHRJones
44 Magnum
thenumberonemetfan
Tomlinson21RB
ee10

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Re: FCB Group Burbank Buy - Interested Parties Get Lists In

Just a reminder of the details: A member posted here that Burbank was willing to entertain negotiations on pricing if more than $1000 was spent in one sitting. Several members are interested in cards they have listed and Damian and I would be willing to go and pick up the cards in person at Burbank. All prices would be negotiated prior to finalizing any deals so all members would know exactly what they would be paying beforehand.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County

Please get the list in of your stuff, I will be talking to my friend at Frank and Sons tomorrow.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston

Quick note - realistically, we're looking for around a 20% discount off of their ebay store listed price. I think asking them to drop to half or a third of their asking price is going to get us nowhere.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY

JVC said:
Quick note - realistically, we're looking for around a 20% discount off of their ebay store listed price. I think asking them to drop to half or a third of their asking price is going to get us nowhere.

New PM for you.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

I could probably find 40-50 Conines I need for around $200ish. I have no problem purchasing and overpaying if I'm buying in bulk and can save on shipping

But you'd have to give me awhile to look for everything I need. At least the weekend or so

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston

JoshHamilton said:
I could probably find 40-50 Conines I need for around $200ish. I have no problem purchasing and overpaying if I'm buying in bulk and can save on shipping

But you'd have to give me awhile to look for everything I need. At least the weekend or so

We're sending the list over on Monday. As long as you can get your list to me by then, you'll be all set.

ee10

Aug 14, 2008
Mt Sterling, KY

There are quite a few ED's I would be interested in possibly getting. I will get a list in ASAP.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008

Are you still taking request? There are a couple andruw's I'm looking at that around $150 for the pair; Please let me know.

Thanks
-Eric

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston

Fandruw25 said:
Are you still taking request? There are a couple andruw's I'm looking at that around $150 for the pair; Please let me know.

Thanks
-Eric

Will be taking list until Monday so get them in asap.

Members online