Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best HOF/Memorabilia Sets to collect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
I'm considering doing something along the lines of the APOH 500 HR Bat set. I was wondering if there were any similar sets with such strong checklists. Obviously nothing auto'd would be affordable with a checklist like that. If anyone has any ideas, help would be appreciated. Feel free to post scans, even of the POH 500 hr cards, they're all sick.

zach

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
My favorite is the 2001 Topps Tribute Retired Jersey set. Big checklist (mostly but not all HOFers) and I love the way they look in hand. I'm slowly building the set myself. Here are a few scans.

CarltonTribute.jpg
DeanTribute.jpg
RobinsonFTribute.jpg
SchmidtTribute.jpg
zCart.jpg

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I remember in 2001 Rookies & Stars that set that used memorabilia from the actual specific event like a ball from one of the first World Series, I think a Maris and an Aaron piece and a bunch more like that, real neat.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
2001 donruss legendary lumberjacks game used bat set
2001 UD Hall of fame -- game used bat set, jersey set or auto jersey set.

I have personally completed the auto jersey set and my dad did the bat set. I can honestly say they look amazing. One of my favorite sets of all time.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I know you said auto'd are too expensive but these are so nice (not mine.)

aa06_1.jpg

The card in my sig is though...

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
This is a nice looking set and not too expensive to pick up:

fabric_game_2.jpg

Members online