Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome T206 Pickup!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Note: I posted this on another vintage website, so some of you may recognize it. I am so stoked I had to share it here!

I am going for an Ed Walsh back set in T206, and this win on eBay today was huge. I can't wait to get it in and will post up some new scans in the pickup thread when I do. The auction advertises it as one of 3 in the PSA registry. I think this deserves its own thread because of my excitement and the joy of collecting! I lost the other Walsh T206 Hindu that sold just above my max bid of 300 on eBay last week, and I simply HAD to get this one! I think I got it at a fantastic price! Sure it might be ripped and in pretty poor condition, but to me, a Hindu is a Hindu! Especially when it is this rare!

screenshot20100410at438.png
screenshot20100410at438.png

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Great card - hearty congratulations on the Hindu pickup! I'd love to get some back variations for my Superbas set at some point, but right now I'm just trying to nail down the last one.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Great pickup. Although I've never understood the different back thing. I mean I understand the rarity; but I display my cards so the back doesn't matter to me since it's facing the back of my bookcase.

Although I would like a Cobb with TCTC back. Too bad I don't have $30k to spare

Members online

Latest posts