Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sterling Damage question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elemin8

Aug 7, 2008
So I finally decided to purchase a box of Sterling (Topps) and got a Nolan Ryan Box. I pulled a 6 piece relic that says 100 MPH which is nice however it has a indent on the corner like a machine stamped it. Has anyone ever contacted Topps regarding a Sterling Card that was damaged? If so is it worth sending it back since they might just replace it with another player? and the print run is low /10Never rely contact Topps for anything but for the price I might have to considering my only hit was damaged.

Quenepa22

Aug 21, 2008
Orlando
When I bought my cases of 06' Sterling this Williams came with a big indentation starting under the serial number, running across the 4 and into the 3. It looks like it was dented with some sort of pen.

I called Topps Customer Service and was told to send it in and they would replace it with something of equal value. I told them that would only accept any other Ted Williams card numbered the same as this one and they said that they could only send whatever they had. Not knowing what crap they would send, I didn't take my chances and decided to keep it.

toppssterling-1.jpg

Members online