Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What the heck is up with this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
pujolsjunkie said:
I have an X that I'm sending to BGS. If that's what they're gonna be getting though.... :lol:
haha list now then!!! haha

he does start for the first time tomorrow, so i'm eager to follow that and watcht the lincecum game at work :/

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
darocker80 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
I have an X that I'm sending to BGS. If that's what they're gonna be getting though.... :lol:

he does start for the first time tomorrow, so i'm eager to follow that and watcht the lincecum game at work :/

Nah the next few after that one sold for the $30 range. They'll be worth more than that soon enough, and I like my odds at a gem with this one.

wheelerx.jpg

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
pujolsjunkie said:
darocker80 said:
pujolsjunkie said:

Nah the next few after that one sold for the $30 range. They'll be worth more than that soon enough, and I like my odds at a gem with this one.

wheelerx.jpg
looks good. i miss my stash of him

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
darocker80 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
darocker80 said:
pujolsjunkie said:

wheelerx.jpg
looks good. i miss my stash of him

Yeah I have these too...all from the same case.

wheelerblue.jpg
wheeleraflac.jpg

Members online