Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----Sunday Morning Thread-----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

Zach Duke improved to 2-0 on the season as the Bucs beat the Diamondbacks 6-3. Duke pitched a solid 7 innings. Iwamura and Clement both hit their first HR's as Pirates.

last round of the Master's today. I will be pulling for Mickelson. who do you think will win?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Not much here today. My sisters B-day so we are having them over for brunch. Taking the dog for a bath and golf, thats about it.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning guys. Sun is out and I "thought" I'd have a nice day of working in the yard, but it's way to damn cold to be out there dragging downed trees around. (getting ready for the big burn) So, not sure what I'll do today. :?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
not much for me today either. working until 4 and then heading home to watch the end of the Master's and the Pens game at 5.

morning Barry and Art

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
no masters for me except the water ski masters . I did mow some yesterday , still have a pile of wood to move and brush to burn .
We have a neighbor celebrating 50 th wedding aniv. today . thats about the only way you can get him off his mower- mows neighbors yards or fishing .

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning everyone
Can't sleep (went to bed early too...this week of actual work was tough! :lol: )

George, how was yesterday?

Russ: I'm thefatguyjj on PS3, add me!

Dave, you got your playoff tix yet?

Barry, you split your singles into teams to sell, how many cards /team bag? or is it pick and pull?

Dan, have you been sleeping with the Ed Reed card?

Art, get up to anything exciting yesterday?

Man, I feel like Alex!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
MR PIBB & RED VINES = CRAZY DELICIOUS!

I'm sure Art and Dave both had this one. It was a duplicate
[ebay:3bj36nir]200460012988[/ebay:3bj36nir]

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Dan

Jesse yes we got our Playoff tickets 2 weeks ago and we go to Game 2 and Game 7 (if necessary) this round. thanks again for the box o'cards. I actually got a lot of them scanned and will make a thank you thread on the hockey boards sometime today.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I still cant sleep, got a couple hours last night but I dont think I've have over6 or 7 in the past 3 days...

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all. I'll continue the partial yard work theme of the MT thread. We'll be working in the back yard today. Yesterday, I got the front and side yards done and should finish the rest today.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ref my selling ; i take the 100 count plastic boxes ,sort 75 different players all years of each team = 25 made Red Sox, Braves and Yankees , 10 next group of teams , 5 slowest .i have made 375 boxes so far this year. I also do football . one display has 49x 9 slots which i put stars ,smaller display for local / playing against us that game .
maybe sell 3 west coast teams a SEASON so i'm selling those cheaper to move.
i don't mess with anything under $1.00 [3 /$2.00 ] cards , 100 count priced by team $6.00 and under . one 3200 count just yankees / Red sox / Braves . Bigger names have a tag /slot . my regular kids get a discount and i keep some baseballs to give away . Set up hour before game close around 6th unless business good . Firework nights bring out 4000/5000 average 3000 .
I keep a BABE RUTH for showing the BRATS.
Picture372.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Jesse interesting day yesterday. We when to several mounds and a house site, not much to look at since they are in the middle of an ever growing forest.

Members online

Latest posts