Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has Chris Young found his stroke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
The guy has been on fire. I know if im correct last year or the year before he got off to a blazing start. But he's been ona role to start off this season..Has he turned the corner??

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
After his demotion to AAA last season he came back and played real well for the last month of the season. He had a great spring training. It's a little early to tell if he's turned the corner ,but he's got all the talent in the world. He just needs to put it together.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
matty07 said:
I agree he has tremendous talent. I really do hope he puts it all together and gets a very solid season in.

What would you consider a solid season? I would be very happy with .260 30HR 90RBI 20SB. I'm not sure if he'll ever hit for average ,but you've got to love his power/speed combination. His defense has been very good this year also. I wish I would have loaded up on some of his '05 bowman best autographs during the winter.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
AKA Coastal said:
matty07 said:
I agree he has tremendous talent. I really do hope he puts it all together and gets a very solid season in.

What would you consider a solid season? I would be very happy with .260 30HR 90RBI 20SB. I'm not sure if he'll ever hit for average ,but you've got to love his power/speed combination. His defense has been very good this year also. I wish I would have loaded up on some of his '05 bowman best autographs during the winter.

Every player in the league would love to have a season like that. If he can produce a season as such. I would deffinetly consider that very solid and hes deffinetly capable of it

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Mudcatsfan said:
Another HR and another FOUR Rbi tonight.

Dude is raking.

He's tied for for first in HR's and leading the league in RBI's so far. Not bad for batting so low in the lineup. The D-backs look pretty darn good across the board so far this year.

Members online

Latest posts