Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One week into the season ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
How are your PC guys doing on the secondary market ? I've seen very noticeable drops in Josh Johnson prices. Just won two '06 SPx auto's /999, two '06 Finest Blue Xfractor auto's /150, two '06 Finest Refractor auto's /399 and two '06 Topps auto's for $53 shipped. 8 "RC" year auto's for $53.

Just last week (4/4/10) a regular Topps '06 Auto went for $12 shipped.

And then, because I planned to go hard after these, I didn't go after a '07 UD Premier Patch of Verlander /18 (went for $5 shipped) and a '06 Ultimate Verlander / Bondo Dual Patch /35 (that went for $8 or so shipped).

Anyone else noticing that the early season performances are drastically affecting "their" players cards ???? ( Besides some RF for Hotlanta ... )

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
My PC guy has dropped significantly in value as well..I picked up a few 1/1 parallel autos for significantly less than what the /10 versions went for a few months ago. I have seen prospect prices rise almost across the board, however. You definitely won't here me complain :D

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Just got outbid on a Zimmerman that went way over what I thought it would. It was a hard-to-find Ginter parallel though, so I know that had something to do with it.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
My PC guy has dropped significantly in value as well..I picked up a few 1/1 parallel autos for significantly less than what the /10 versions went for a few months ago. I have seen prospect prices rise almost across the board, however. You definitely won't here me complain :D

*hear

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
thefasterblade said:
Jays_Cards said:

*hear

My bad..Quick typo. Are you grammar policing now?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Also, some seller must've broken up a '07 SPx Spectrum Silver set. Auto's /25. Was able to get the Johnson for $3.25 and also snagged two Humbers, Liriano, B.J. Upton, Anibal Sanchez and Matt Cain for $22 shipped. I was excited.

It didn't hurt that the seller neglected to put "/25" in the auction title.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Duke is starting strong but nothing notable has been listed except for a 04 Sterling black ref #/16 BGS 9.5 and the guy has a bin/bo of $299.99. I have 2 of them so I don't think I am going to make an offer on it. If it were a live auction i'd probably go after it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts