Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where is Tyler Matzek?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MiracleMatthew

Jan 15, 2010
Midland, TX
I can't find him on any of the minor league affiliates of the rockies. I am hoping he will be playing for the tulsa drillers soon with friedrich, since they play the midland rockhounds very often, and the stadium is about 3 minutes from my house. Any news on where he is?

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
MiracleMatthew said:
I can't find him on any of the minor league affiliates of the rockies. I am hoping he will be playing for the tulsa drillers soon with friedrich, since they play the midland rockhounds very often, and the stadium is about 3 minutes from my house. Any news on where he is?

Extended Spring Training I believe.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
bballcardkid said:
MiracleMatthew said:

Correct, he should move to ashville when the weather warms up I believe.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
stevezimmer22 said:
bballcardkid said:
MiracleMatthew said:

Correct, he should move to ashville when the weather warms up I believe.

Ashville, NC?

Members online

Latest posts