Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who said Tri-star isn't worth anything???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Damn! Too bad all I pulled was a Burgess numbered to /25 and a Snider numbered to /50 out of that product. Any time you can get $2,000 for a Tristar card...you know the end of the world must be near.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Finest-Redemption-1-AUTO-STRASBURG-HEYWARD_W0QQitemZ140398259270QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Baseball?hash=item20b0636c46

2010 rc logo

hopefully

I was being sarcastic, but there is no doubt the 2010 MLB RC logo stuff will sell very well.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
predatorkj said:
Damn! Too bad all I pulled was a Burgess numbered to /25 and a Snider numbered to /50 out of that product. Any time you can get $2,000 for a Tristar card...you know the end of the world must be near.

2012?

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
cgilmo said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Finest-Redemption-1-AUTO-STRASBURG-HEYWARD_W0QQitemZ140398259270QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Baseball?hash=item20b0636c46

2010 rc logo

hopefully

I don't think they are going to put Heyward at #1. He's going to be one of the two main draws in the redemption set, and I don't see them wasting him at #1 only to have collectors guessing where Strasburg where land between 2 and 9. That is unless they release a base version at 1 and an auto later on down the line.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
the one tristar product I bought was really nice looking, the problem is all their other sets are horrid.

prospecting idiots will be idiots, until they are idiots :?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
seller is the POS who hasnt paid for the elite blue i have.
says he will, but i doubt it. hopefully that guy stiffs him.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
you guys are really pretty short-sighted.

it's a 1/1 from his rookie year, and its autographed.

Its not a great idea to pay 2000, but if i had more income laying around i'd spend it easy.

Just because you dont like tristar right now doesn't mean the card wont be desired by thousands of braves fans 20 years from now. I'm not saying it will be worth more or even close to the bowman chrome, but if you believe in Heyward, its still a Heyward.

Look at the sportsflix arod artist proof card rookie. People hated that crap.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
+1 I don't understand all the hate here.

Mudcatsfan said:

Its not a great idea to pay 2000, but if i had more income laying around i'd spend it easy.

Just because you dont like tristar right now doesn't mean the card wont be desired by thousands of braves fans 20 years from now. I'm not saying it will be worth more or even close to the bowman chrome, but if you believe in Heyward, its still a Heyward.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
+1 I don't understand all the hate here.

Mudcatsfan said:

I love Tristar's cards. Just never figured they'd be worth much since everyone seems to like Bowman so much more.

Members online

Latest posts