Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning all!
Quick hi and bye as I gotta get to the service station to have a hole in my tire patched before work.
Have a good one, and the same to those that follow.
Tom

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
I listed 27 more auctions. These were all a result of me going through my closet. Lots more to go, but I got bored and listed just these. Just 26 more days until my last day.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Miggy, Russ, Tom, Chris, Art and George :mrgreen: :cool: Totally missed out on yesterdays MT :cry: ::facepalm:: Was at a buddy's house where we got a brand new wood fence installed and layed out some concrete for the first start of the 3 car garage that is being built. Was quite the nice day out with sunshine and almost warm temps too. How was the weekend for everyone??

Dan - Just finished God of War 3 last night :cool:

Miggy - Good luck on the move...thats never too fun.

Russ - Nice hello :mrgreen: How have you been man??

Tom - Yuck on the flat...good luck towards Monday bud.

Chris - Best of luck with the auctions. Seems like they have been more nice to you than expected :D

Art - Hope you can get to the brush...how has the man cave been treating you??

George - Morning!!! How did the visit to the forest and the sites go over the weekend with the group you were leading??

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning Alex. The cave has been treating me well. Will have to expand it at this rate. ::facepalm:: :lol: Still trying to "organize" things, and get stuff put away. I've been a bit of a stickler for everything in my cave. Gotta be just right don't ya know. :cool:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Anyone else have the kind of ebay luck that George did yesterday? I think he went 3/3?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
George - Are those the ones with nuts or without?? EDIT: Doh...Charlie beat me to it :lol: Any findings at the mounds?? From Dans question...what did you win over the weekend??

Charlie - Morning dude!!! SWEET house pics by the way :cool:

Art - Totally know about the "gotta be just right"...although that is for my card spot currently under the bed ::facepalm:: :lol:

Dan - I'm hoping to do a little ebay shopping myself once the taxes come in...how about yourself??

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Nothing for me really, did pick up a Bay Timelines auto for $7 :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
The one #/99

I was happy to pick it up for the Red Sox pc for that price :D

Next on the wantlist is probably Jon Lester...

Latest posts