Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New at Fantasy baseball and am looking for help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
Ok, first time ive joined a league.

I have a question, ( its a Yahoo sports league )

I have room for 5 bench players and 8 pitchers.

My question is, it will let me take a another pitcher as a bench player. Where/how in my line-up (Position) would I insert him for points? ( as one of my utility players? If so, do I get his offense or pitching stats? )

Thanks

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
If he is a starting pitcher you would be able to play him at the Starting Pitcher (SP) position or the Pitcher (P) position.

If he is a relief pitcher you would be able to play him at the Pitcher (P) position or Relief Pitcher (RP) position.

You are not allowed to play a pitcher at the Utility position.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
Reds in 2009 said:
If he is a starting pitcher you would be able to play him at the Starting Pitcher (SP) position or the Pitcher (P) position.

If he is a relief pitcher you would be able to play him at the Pitcher (P) position or Relief Pitcher (RP) position.

You are not allowed to play a pitcher at the Utility position.

Ok, so then in this case, I just drag him from my Bench into the Pitchers section. Then move one of my current 8 pitchers back to my bench?

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Yah, mango.

It'll tell you who's starting that day with a ^

You want all your guys like

Scott Kazmir ^
Scott Feldman ^
Scott Whatever ^

in the lineup, if they're SP.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Thumpersports said:
Ok, so then in this case, I just drag him from my Bench into the Pitchers section. Then move one of my current 8 pitchers back to my bench?

Yeah, when a pitcher is not starting that day you can bench him and then start one of your bench pitchers who is starting that day.

Members online

Latest posts