Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4/12 MLB thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hey guys,

I didn't see one posted yet today, even with some day games.

First save for Feliz, there's a post about his velocity elsewhere on here.

Peavy getting smacked around again. 6 ERs in 5+ IP so far. :cry: Not a good start for the Cy Young season I predicted.

Pujols and Wells hit their 5th HRs

Pavano opened up Target Field with the win :eek: and Rauch's 5th save in as many chances.

and Seattle still can't score, 2 hits thru 8 innings, losing 4-0 to division leading A's.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Looking for another great start from Zito. Hopefully Pandoval can hit another ball half way to Oakland.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
Chase Headley is looking like the top prospect he was last year at this time. His cards should start to climb soon.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Nelson Cruz hit a go ahead HR(5) in the 10th inning today. He's got big time power. I'll be interested in what his stat line is at the end of the season.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
kdailey4315 said:
Looking for another great start from Zito. Hopefully Pandoval can hit another ball half way to Oakland.
I called that Homerun and the Renteria bomb (against the Braves). Hoping to call a homerun for the Giants today, kinda depends on the moment though ahaha.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I had frankie as my closer and he got removed.

So today I got a win from frankie for 1 inning of pitching and a save from feliz who had 1 inning of pitching.

GO RANGERS

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
schmidtfan20 said:
Phils score a boat load again. Jason Marquis era must be like a billion

12.96 to be exact. Plus, the Phils had Juan Castro leading off today, and still scored 7 runs. And Howard is hitting .375.

It helps to be facing Washington and Houston to start the year, but still...

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Who made the schedules this year?

5 off days in 22 games for the Yankees in April?

Not a single game on Monday until May 3rd?

I hate off days!

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
gt2590 said:
schmidtfan20 said:
Phils score a boat load again. Jason Marquis era must be like a billion

12.96 to be exact. Plus, the Phils had Juan Castro leading off today, and still scored 7 runs. And Howard is hitting .375.

It helps to be facing Washington and Houston to start the year, but still...

and what many people don't want to believe is that Pujols has struck out more than Howard.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts