Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Selling the same card twice at the same time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
They may have two and are just too lazy or the cards look too similar to bother posting another pic.Either way its bad for business.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
mredsox89 said:
I would imagine that it is a mistake.

Kinda what I had figured, but what if they don't see it, and 2 buyers end up winning it? What then, lol?

Art

I did this same thing by mistake last week. I listed the same auction twice. Im not sure how but I did. The same buyer bought both. He paid before I could let him know what had happened, so I refunded the 2nd auction w/ a note saying what happened.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Bosox3 said:
Resident Piazza Fan said:
mredsox89 said:
I would imagine that it is a mistake.

Kinda what I had figured, but what if they don't see it, and 2 buyers end up winning it? What then, lol?

Art

I did this same thing by mistake last week. I listed the same auction twice. Im not sure how but I did. The same buyer bought both. He paid before I could let him know what had happened, so I refunded the 2nd auction w/ a note saying what happened.

They wouldn't have happenned to be Razor Signature K.Lobstein's would they? :lol:

Members online

Latest posts