Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
121750,xcitefun-good-morning-5.gif

Trying to move some cards today for a Ripken addition.
Haven't picked anything up in a good month or 2. I'm going through withdrawals!!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Olivia says, "Josh, stop spamming your friends!" :lol: Your avatar's are great, Charlie.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
took wife to a workshop , car to garage . Working on third cup coffee . checking out espn making sure i take HOT players to sell friday plus about 3200 others :lol: :lol: :lol: .

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Art, Dave, Charlie, George, Joe, and Dan.. how is everything today?

same ol stuff here.. up a bit early as my daughter forgot something and rang the doorbell which is right above the couch Im sleeping on these days. got some house chores to help out with although Im not technically supposed to be doing anything at the moment. Its just so tough to sit back and watch when your used to doing even when you know its for your own good.

Got some hope of winning an auto or two on the cheaper side today if all goes well.. one can hope!

George, nothing yet on the Ozzie.. I doubt they will even respond.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts