Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shane Victorino wantlist thread PLEASE LOOK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
This is my Shane Victorino wantlist. I know this is the wrong board but when I post on the trade board, no one looks. Please pm me if you have any of these cards. Not listed, but also needed, are all of his 1/1's. Please take a look at the list and let me know.

2002 Absolute Memorabilia Atlantic City National /5 #196
2003 Bowman Heritage Gold Rainbow /1 #233
2003 Donruss Champions Autographs Notation /20 #299
2003 Donruss Elite Aspiritions Gold /1 #200
2003 Donruss Elite Atlantic City National /5 #200
2003 Donruss Elite Status /3 #200
2003 Flair Collection Row 2 /25 #105
2003 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Black /1 #246
2003 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Black Autographs /1 #246
2003 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Emerald Autographs /5 #246
2003 Studio Atlantic City National /5 #179
2003 Studio Samples #179
2003 Upper Deck 40-Man Red White and Blue #940
2006 Upper Deck Special F/X Blue #750
2006 Upper Deck Special F/X Red /50 #750
2007 Fleer Mini Die-Cuts Gold #103
2007 Topps Platinum /1 #372
2008 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Bazooka /25 #49
2008 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Wood /1 #49
2008 Topps Platinum /1 #238
2008 Upper Deck Documentary Gold #208
2008 Upper Deck Documentary Gold #508
2008 Upper Deck Documentary Gold #808
2008 Upper Deck Documentary Gold #1408
2008 Upper Deck Documentary Gold #1708
2008 Upper Deck Documentary Gold #2008
2008 Upper Deck Documentary Gold #2308
2008 Upper Deck Documentary Gold #2608
2008 Upper Deck Documentary Gold #2908
2008 Upper Deck Goudey Mini Black Backs /34 #143
2008 Upper Deck Goudey Mini Taupe Backs /8 #143
2008 Upper Deck Premier Emerging Stars Autographs Masterpiece /1 #SC (w/ Cole Hamels)
2008 Upper Deck Premier Emerging Stars Autographs Masterpiece /1 #VE (w/ Andre Ethier)
2008 Upper Deck Premier Gold /1 #24
2008 Upper Deck Premier Stitchings Masterpiece /1 #SV
2008 Upper Deck Premier Stitchings Silver /10 #SV
2008 Upper Deck Premier Stitchings Silver /5 #SV

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
shanevictorino8 said:
Utleyfan1 said:
Did you nail the Chrome Plate?

He got it for 62 freaking dollars.

I remember selling an A-rod plate for $50. Us Victorino collectors that do exist seem to be a determined bunch.

I guess that if there are only a few existing cards of a player, everyone who collects that player will go after every card, which might drive up the price. If there are a lot of existing cards of a player you will pick and choose which cards you want, which will keep the prices down more.

shanevictorino8

Aug 7, 2008
Beaverton, OR
beberly said:
shanevictorino8 said:
Utleyfan1 said:

I remember selling an A-rod plate for $50. Us Victorino collectors that do exist seem to be a determined bunch.

I guess that if there are only a few existing cards of a player, everyone who collects that player will go after every card, which might drive up the price. If there are a lot of existing cards of a player you will pick and choose which cards you want, which will keep the prices down more.

Agreed. Plus the fact that we pretty much have the same wantlist doesn't help either. Did you see on Beckett and Ebay that those Burbank ******* put up more cards are retarded prices. $497 for the Emerald Auto. Get the F out of here.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
shanevictorino8 said:
beberly said:
shanevictorino8 said:
Utleyfan1 said:

Agreed. Plus the fact that we pretty much have the same wantlist doesn't help either. Did you see on Beckett and Ebay that those Burbank ******* put up more cards are retarded prices. $497 for the Emerald Auto. Get the F out of here.

For the emerald auto /5, maybe $70-$80. I am not about to drop $500 on that. This is now the third go around on ebay of the notated auto /20 and it's still at $439. They think they control the market but I will say that they do not control my wallet. Someone can come on and say that they have the right to put them at the whatever price they want to, but this is getting a bit out of hand. I might want the cards bad, but I can wait for better prices. If Beckett sees these prices, they might as well change Victorino's status from minor star to listed star.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
beberly said:
nyc3 said:
this belongs in trade.

Please read my explanation up top. I decided to chance it once for the extra exposure. Also, the discussion has turned away from the original post.

Thats not an explanation thats a reason you refuse to follow the "rules" that we all have to.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
nyc3 said:
beberly said:
nyc3 said:
this belongs in trade.

Please read my explanation up top. I decided to chance it once for the extra exposure. Also, the discussion has turned away from the original post.

Thats not an explanation thats a reason you refuse to follow the "rules" that we all have to.

That's true. If a mod wants to move it, go ahead. I think the discussion is over anyway. And you are right, I should follow the rules.

shanevictorino8

Aug 7, 2008
Beaverton, OR
beberly said:
shanevictorino8 said:
beberly said:
shanevictorino8 said:
Utleyfan1 said:

For the emerald auto /5, maybe $70-$80. I am not about to drop $500 on that. This is now the third go around on ebay of the notated auto /20 and it's still at $439. They think they control the market but I will say that they do not control my wallet. Someone can come on and say that they have the right to put them at the whatever price they want to, but this is getting a bit out of hand. I might want the cards bad, but I can wait for better prices. If Beckett sees these prices, they might as well change Victorino's status from minor star to listed star.

Their prices are just retarded. Luckily they haven't put anything up that I need yet. I'll cry if they end up having the Mirror Black 1/1 Auto. Just wait, you'll eventually find them pop up.

shanevictorino8

Aug 7, 2008
Beaverton, OR
nyc3 said:
beberly said:
nyc3 said:
this belongs in trade.

Thank you Posting Police. FCB is so much safer with you patrolling doing the mods job.

Members online

Latest posts