Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So is this from Topps' back door as well?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
335839201_o.jpg

It's an eBay pic, but it's in hand now. Blank back. Interesting card.

Anyone have any info on this?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Jeff N. said:
335839201_o.jpg

It's an eBay pic, but it's in hand now. Blank back. Interesting card.

Anyone have any info on this?

It would have been from an uncut sheet. Those were sold online.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
uniquebaseballcards said:
Could've been sold from the Topps Vault. A lot of blank-back cards are produced and distributed through the Vault.

Topps vault cards ARE blank-backed, but they have a sticker on the back and come with a COA. Many (if not all) of them come encased as well. I wouldn't think that this particular card is from the vault.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Leximo was the seller. When was a blank backed uncut sheet sold online?

I didn't pay much for this, and thought it was a neat item... just trying to get some background.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
lj and lex are in cahoots. I went and bought the red Gift Ngoepe to have in my PC. Its from an uncut sheet by his own admission.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Jeff N. said:
Leximo was the seller. When was a blank backed uncut sheet sold online?

I didn't pay much for this, and thought it was a neat item... just trying to get some background.

The sheets were listed about two or so months ago, It was for the whole WBC patch set. Guessing they were gonna make a black, gold and red set also. They must of decided to axe that and put the patches into other releases so collectors from other countries, Would buy other product looking for them.

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Anyone know if Leximo is legit? I have picked up several unique items from this person, always just assuming they were some sort of insider. LJbiggestfan sounds very familiar to me too... may have bought from them.

Members online