Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

jay bruce and travis snider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
have really been stinking.
has the train left the station??

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Hey, just wanted to let you know your card is on the way. Hopefully it will get there pretty soon, especially since Cruz hit #5 last night.

marterburn

nah. if they're still entirely unproductive in 2-3 more weeks, then I'd start to worry.

They just need to be sat down take perspective, and adjust. They'll be fine.

Bruce actually is 3/9 in his last 2 games....not horrible, might be coming around already.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
marterburn said:
nah. if they're still entirely unproductive in 2-3 more weeks, then I'd start to worry.

They just need to be sat down take perspective, and adjust. They'll be fine.

Bruce actually is 3/9 in his last 2 games....not horrible, might be coming around already.

Bruce had a .201 BABIP in the first half last year and has a .167 so far this year all while bettering his LD%. If he keeps this up, he will easily be the unluckiest player in the history of baseball. I definitely still see him as a future superstar (although I may be alone in this).

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Cito is killing Snider.

The last couple of days he's had Molina and Montgomery for protection. There's just no reason to pitch to him. He's not super patient, but he just keeps walking..

I'd be tempted to throw him into the number two spot instead of BAUTISTA or GONZALEX so that he sees some fastballs infront of Lind.

It would be like batting him infront of the pitcher in the National League...

on the astros.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Bruce hit .367 in the second half last season.

He seems to be a second half guy, but needs a full season to tell.

Plus he's still young, so he may be a later developer like Howard.

Members online