Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worth while buying Jesus Montero auto's GU pants?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I like polyester pants

they don't wrinkle

That said I think it is the kinda item that could skyrocket in price later

Yankee Prospect

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Haha.

I never thought of this, but when UD or Topps buy pants, they can probably score an extra 500 swatches outta fatties like Montero.

They probably have a huge backlog of Travis Hafner, and if Prince Fielder didn't wear his shirt skin tight, they'd have a lot of him too.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
pigskincardboard said:
Haha.

I never thought of this, but when UD or Topps buy pants, they can probably score an extra 500 swatches outta fatties like Montero.

They probably have a huge backlog of Travis Hafner, and if Prince Fielder didn't wear his shirt skin tight, they'd have a lot of him too.

I bet Prince Fielder still wears a pretty big jersey; there's just no place for his barrel chest and gut to go.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
pigskincardboard said:
Haha.

What does the world's fattest vegetarian wear that is skin-tight??

brewersnotebook092009_fullsize_story1.jpg

2 people could wear those pants.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
jdacunha said:
what is the market for GU pants? Has a guy like Miggy, Fielder, etc ever had a pair on ebay?

GU pants are rare because a lot of the time they recycle them. Nice pickup!

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
I'd be a little weary unless there's a letter from the team. Seems like just the autograph is authenticated by JSA, not the pants themselves.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
andyduke86 said:
I'd be a little weary unless there's a letter from the team. Seems like just the autograph is authenticated by JSA, not the pants themselves.

good point...I didn't buy it yet. I'll asked him if the COA from JSA says it is GU'd.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
jdacunha said:
andyduke86 said:

good point...I didn't buy it yet. I'll asked him if the COA from JSA says it is GU'd.

JSA dont authenticate game used stuff. And every game used item I have bought from the thunder (Irish Jersey night) has had a letter from the equipment manager.

Members online

Latest posts