Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know Springfieldisotopes4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twinsfan84

Aug 8, 2009
I had bought a card from them on ebay which arrived fine. I then did a deal with them on here and paid on April 1st. Still no cards on my end and they haven't been on this site since April 8th. I'm not trying to ruin a reputation but I am just starting to get worried and was wondering if anyone knew them.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Last visited: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:15 pm

There might be something wrong with him. I know it would take something pretty serious to keep me from my FCB fix for 6 days. :lol:

Twinsfan84

Aug 8, 2009
Well I'm out $175 for the 2008 Carl Crawford Bowman Chrome Rainbow I was buying. No contact for a month. PM's unread, emails not returned. Granted I hope something terrible didn't happen but just a warning for everyone. I shouldn't have paid for it as gift on paypal as they say they can't do anything to get my money back. ::facepalm:: We did an on ebay deal just before and that went fast and smooth.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Twinsfan84 said:
Well I'm out $175 for the 2008 Carl Crawford Bowman Chrome Rainbow I was buying. No contact for a month. PM's unread, emails not returned. Granted I hope something terrible didn't happen but just a warning for everyone. I shouldn't have paid for it as gift on paypal as they say they can't do anything to get my money back. ::facepalm:: We did an on ebay deal just before and that went fast and smooth.

If you have his home address from the eBay transaction, try sending an actual letter to the address.

It looks like the last time he left feedback on eBay was back in March. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... tForOthers

Hope the guy is alright.

Twinsfan84

Aug 8, 2009
bradical said:
Twinsfan84 said:

If you have his home address from the eBay transaction, try sending an actual letter to the address.

I will try that. Should I do a chargeback as well on my credit card.

Members online

Latest posts