Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Box Redemption cards arrived today...Simply Beautiful!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
I should have been a LOT more aggressive buying these redemption certificates last year. I believe these cards are going to sell very well.

There is no doubt after seeing these cards that every single Super Box purchased last year was a BIG winner. All 200 of them! It's been a long time when a single product delivered and/or made you money on every single box produced. Has it ever happened before? :eek:

Thank you Dr. Price for producing outstanding cards yet again! :D

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I copied and redid the list, looks like the images are not there.

not sure whats going , just tried a few things

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
All In Cards said:
I copied and redid the list, looks like the images are not there.

not sure whats going , just tried a few things

Any suggestions? I used the same method I always use when posting pictures, but for the first time, I can't get it to work. My link above works though. Can you click on that link and see the Bobby Orr card?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
On the right side of the web page it shows a list of urls, you need the one that says Forum. It will be the url http one.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
I dont know how to fix it, but I hope you do soon! After seeing that Orr I cant wait to see the rest of them.

Shep

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
All In Cards said:
On the right side of the web page it shows a list of urls, you need the one that says Forum. It will be the url http one.

Thanks! I was able to get it to work this way. It's easier than I used to do it too. Scans are in the first post.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
nyc3 said:
Just curious how much free stuff has sport kings given you?

No more than they give everyone else that buys their products.

These cards came from redeeming certificates that were in their Super Box issue last year. There were 200 Super Boxes and each one contained 1 certificate that could be redeemed for a 1/1 card like those I posted above. The deadline for redeeming them was December 31st, 2009. I have no idea how many of the 200 were redeemed, but I know these 4 were. ;)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Those cards look great! I would love if they had a Canseco jumbo patch like that.. sure beats that other crap coming out of Canada Famous Fabrics

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
mwheeler27 said:
nyc3 said:

I see. Then why do the people over on another site always claim you get free cards and go out to dinner with the owner etc? Are they just haters trying to kill your constant enthusiasm for this product? I am not accusing you, just curious on where all this came from?

Btw pretty cool cards.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
1st4040 said:
Those cards look great! I would love if they had a Canseco jumbo patch like that.. sure beats that other crap coming out of Canada Famous Fabrics
Pretty much the same company.

How'd SK get away with using the Yankee logo for the Jeter??

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
nyc3 said:
mwheeler27 said:
nyc3 said:

I see. Then why do the people over on another site always claim you get free cards and go out to dinner with the owner etc? Are they just haters trying to kill your constant enthusiasm for this product? I am not accusing you, just curious on where all this came from?

Btw pretty cool cards.

Yes, you hit the nail square on the head.

I talk a lot about Sportkings because that's what I'm so passionate about. I love the cards they produce both for how they look, what they contain, and how limited they are. I am constantly getting in new singles that I have purchased, and I think "some" people get tired of me posting about them. However, for every hater there are many more that like to see and hear what I post.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
mwheeler27 said:

I talk a lot about Sportkings because that's what I'm so passionate about. I love the cards they produce both for how they look, what they contain, and how limited they are. I am constantly getting in new singles that I have purchased, and I think "some" people get tired of me posting about them. However, for every hater there are many more that like to see and hear what I post.

I am not a fan of the product, but I like looking at your collection so who cares keep it up.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
mwheeler27 said:
nyc3 said:
mwheeler27 said:
nyc3 said:

Btw pretty cool cards.

While it's a little refreshing to see somebody's opinion differ from everybody else, it is kind of fishy. I mean, almost everybody in the whole world thinks that SK/FF are crappy products. I have to admit I thought that you were either bribed with free cards, work for Dr Price, married Dr Price's daughter, are Dr Price's son... something. There must be something to explain your irrational admiration for this company and its products.

I mean, you are the guy who actually said that Dr Price putting jumbo pieces of GU Jerseys into cards is "innovative". :lol:

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
RL24 said:
While it's a little refreshing to see somebody's opinion differ from everybody else, it is kind of fishy. I mean, almost everybody in the whole world thinks that SK/FF are crappy products. I have to admit I thought that you were either bribed with free cards, work for Dr Price, married Dr Price's daughter, are Dr Price's son... something. There must be something to explain your irrational admiration for this company and its products.

I mean, you are the guy who actually said that Dr Price putting jumbo pieces of GU Jerseys into cards is "innovative". :lol:

This is easy to explain...

SK makes some wonderful, limited memorabilia cards, 100% on-card autographs, and some pretty nice cut autograph insert sets.

Have you noticed that the popularity of these cards are growing quickly?

And as far as your "innovative" comment...I think you're putting words into my mouth.

Members online

Latest posts