Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Thread 4/14/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Porcello is looking good so far. Dialed up to 97 on the gun and has the slider working for him today too.

Who are you watching?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Magglio just belted a homer, 3rd of the year.

The last year or two he has been trying to hit everything the opposite way and this year he is just taking what he is given and is happy to pull the ball, which is where his power is anyway. He's gonna have a big year if he keeps this going.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
mredsox89 said:
Ortiz K's swingin on an 87 mph high fastball. BA now at .130

The Sox are not going anywhere this year as long as this scrub continues to hit 5th. Francona needs to grow a pair and sit him on the bench where he belongs.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Need Porcello to win for my fantasy team but he's getting hit around early

Yeah his stuff looks good today too but he's getting behind hitters and putting himself in tough spots. He needs to find his command because it wasn't there in his first start either.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

Yeah his stuff looks good today too but he's getting behind hitters and putting himself in tough spots. He needs to find his command because it wasn't there in his first start either.

The slider is looking great today though, just struck Butler out with three of them. Porcello is tough when he can locate his offspeed stuff like he is today.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":17qcy3vf]
sdsportsfan1214 said:

The slider is looking great today though, just struck Butler out with three of them. Porcello is tough when he can locate his offspeed stuff like he is today.[/quote:17qcy3vf]

He'll be fine today, i have a feeling the Tigs are gonna breakout some runs for him too :)

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
sdsportsfan1214 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":3qefu5z6]
sdsportsfan1214 said:

The slider is looking great today though, just struck Butler out with three of them. Porcello is tough when he can locate his offspeed stuff like he is today.

He'll be fine today, i have a feeling the Tigs are gonna breakout some runs for him too :)[/quote:3qefu5z6]

I think so too, but man they're all over him today.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Watching Yanks-Angels, hoping Vazquez avoids doing something he's never done before: lose his first two starts of the season.

Only bad thing is, the Yanks are already down 2-0.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Ped hit another HR. His 4th. Sox up 3-2 on the Twins going into the bottom of the 7th

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
2 jacks for BJ Upton.

Price still dominating.

7 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 2 BB, 7 K's

Members online