Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NEXT SUPER SUPER SUPERSTAR CURRENTLY IN MINORS

Who will be the next Super Superstar (PUJOLS Impact type) who is currently in the minors?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
NECpilgrims8 said:
Pedro Alvarez.

The kid will hit 40 HR's one day.

I think he is really good, but there's no way he hits 40 homeruns in one day. :lol:

I also think Ike Davis has a shot. Playing in NY gets you have way to stardom before you even take the field.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
There is no one in the minors right now that will ever be as good as Albert Pujols, or anything close to as good as Albert Pujols.

Instead of trying to figure out who's going to be the next Pujols, I'm just going to sit back and watch one of the greatest hitters of all time.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
leatherman said:
There is no one in the minors right now that will ever be as good as Albert Pujols, or anything close to as good as Albert Pujols.

Instead of trying to figure out who's going to be the next Pujols, I'm just going to sit back and watch one of the greatest hitters of all time.

Don't think anyone mentioned a single word about Pujols ...

Pedro. He should be up by May 1st. Pirates just need to get LaRoache outta there and could use Pedro's bat in the lineup.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
brewster.jpg

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I think there's a good chance Starlin Castro has the type of immediate impact that Jeter did and could have a pretty similar career, atleast statistically. I voted for him, I think he'll be an all-star in short order.

Ofcourse, Stanton and Santana would both be good choices among players not listed.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
How could you not put Carlos Santana, Jesus Montero, or Mike Stanton in there?

I think those three will be better than every player on that list. The only players that I think could be better than those would be Alvarez, Posey, and Chris Carter.

But, I'll go with Jesus Montero (but I am a biased yankee fan).

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Mike Stanton, Carlos Santana and Jesus Montero. If I had to vote for a guy on the list right now, though, it would have to be between Pedro Alvarez, Mike Taylor, and Dom Brown.

Ant

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
trademhigh said:
How could you not put Carlos Santana, Jesus Montero, or Mike Stanton in there?

I think those three will be better than every player on that list. The only players that I think could be better than those would be Alvarez, Posey, and Chris Carter.

But, I'll go with Jesus Montero (but I am a biased yankee fan).

Reddick Taylor and Hosmer should be replaced be the three mentioned above

Members online

Latest posts