Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just sold my 07 Bowman Chrome Will Venable Superfractor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Anyone on here buy it? My guess is no but you never know. I wasn't going to move it unless I was overwhelmed by an offer and, well, I was overwhelmed.

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
JEA2880 said:
Anyone on here buy it? My guess is no but you never know. I wasn't going to move it unless I was overwhelmed by an offer and, well, I was overwhelmed.

OK...I'll bite...what did you get for it? :D

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
MichaelStanton2010 said:
JEA2880 said:

Haha $450 BIN/BO... hate to let it go but I can use the dough

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
JEA2880 said:
MichaelStanton2010 said:
JEA2880 said:

Well I guess it all depends on what you origionally paid for the card. Are you still "looking for Will Venable cards you dont have"(or will you be editing your sig shortly)? That would have basically been the crown jewel of the Venable collection! Who you buying now...or just need some 2010 Bowman funds :lol: ?

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
MichaelStanton2010 said:
JEA2880 said:
MichaelStanton2010 said:
JEA2880 said:

Well I guess it all depends on what you origionally paid for the card. Are you still "looking for Will Venable cards you dont have"(or will you be editing your sig shortly)? That would have basically been the crown jewel of the Venable collection! Who you buying now...or just need some 2010 Bowman funds :lol: ?

Sounds like he wasn't actively moving it, but the $450 offer overwhelmed him, so he sold it.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
hail2thevictors said:
MichaelStanton2010 said:
JEA2880 said:
MichaelStanton2010 said:
JEA2880 said:

Sounds like he wasn't actively moving it, but the $450 offer overwhelmed him, so he sold it.

Bingo. I still love collecting Will's stuff, but it has only recently dawned on me how much I've spent on his stuff over the past few years. With that being said, as much as I would have loved to keep that card forever, the money is more important right now. It will be missed but I have plenty of others to keep me happy. I never bought it or collected him as an investment, but sometimes it's tough to leave that much cash on the table.

Members online