Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan.
Opening night at City Island Stadium for the Harrisburg Senators tonight.
Have a good one to all those that make an appearance in here today
Tom

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Good afternoon Dan, GarkoCollector.

I am busy placing my 08 Topps set (what I have of it so far, at least) into pages and into my binder and waiting to go to softball practice.

What's up with you guys?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning gentlemen.

crazy first night of the NHL Playoffs all the underdogs won. I stayed up until 1 a.m. to watch the Coyotes and Avs win.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good for you you, Dave! I was in bed before 10 :shock:

fist-pump.jpg

$150 total!
[ebay:3gn5jj92]200460018759[/ebay:3gn5jj92]

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning fellas. Been up for a while trying to get stuff done before the boys get up. Coffee is tasting extra good today. May be going for a second pot today :D

Just one auction ending that I am going for today. 2nd chance at it so hopefully I can land it.

Charlie- ouch!! That truly sucks.

Jesse- nice sale on the triple!

Dave- sorry the Pens lost but you have nothing to fear with them. They'll bounce back. Now, if the Sabres lose the first game tonight, I will be scared. That won't be a good start.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Anthony K. said:
Good afternoon Dan, GarkoCollector.

I am busy placing my 08 Topps set (what I have of it so far, at least) into pages and into my binder and waiting to go to softball practice.

What's up with you guys?

Anthony,
I do that for my sets as well. PLMK what 08's you need and I will see if I have any extra for you.
Tom

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning men!

Hopefully I will have some nice scans of some pick ups I made after I found employment! :D

NHL playoffs tonight for me! The Bruins are going to win in 5 games!

Keith

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys...newest clown to not waste your time on, on the tradeboards. We get pm'ing several times and when it starts looking promising, he disappears, multiple times. I finally pm and tell him how key communication is and helped him realize he bought a fake ult jumbo chipper patch that he had no clue of (I was in a good mood that day, thought "hey reno, be nice today" LOL). He proceeds to thank me and say as soon as he gets any money he's going to buy all my stuff we'd been talking about. Then this:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=85650

My list of ignorant people on the tradeboards is getting ridiculously large. There was a time I lived on those boards and had trades coming and going all the time. I'm now at the point where I don't even bother posting anything 99% of the time.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
Morning guys...newest clown to not waste your time on, on the tradeboards. We get pm'ing several times and when it starts looking promising, he disappears, multiple times. I finally pm and tell him how key communication is and helped him realize he bought a fake ult jumbo chipper patch that he had no clue of (I was in a good mood that day, thought "hey reno, be nice today" LOL). He proceeds to thank me and say as soon as he gets any money he's going to buy all my stuff we'd been talking about. Then this:

http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewt ... 16&t=85650

My list of ignorant people on the tradeboards is getting ridiculously large. There was a time I lived on those boards and had trades coming and going all the time. I'm now at the point where I don't even bother posting anything 99% of the time.
Wow :lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
good morning guys

early morning.. I haven't slept good in 3 days now. when I can sleep I get woke up by my girls getting ready for school or a phone call or whatever. Oh well such is life sometimes. looking for to the weekend. might make a trip to Bass Pro Shop to get out of the house and also pick up some gear. School vacation is next week so I really hope I can get a little fishing in to break up the craziness.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
gvsu96 said:
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

Stepped on a board with a nail sticking out of it yesterday, so I'm going for a tetanus shot today...yay!!!

That sucks for the doctor that has to stick a needle in your fat arse.

Never a moments peace, eh Charlie. :lol:

Are you trying to jab at Jesse or Chas here?

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts