Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It must suck to be a Marlins fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I almost pissed myself when I saw this.

[youtube:3fiejzvn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwaSuYZ6svQ[/youtube:3fiejzvn]

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Don't forget about this one. :lol:

[youtube:mupwi4to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXx5wOzWWds[/youtube:mupwi4to]

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
cant suck too bad though.. they've already won it all and develop tons of MLB talent for other teams in the process! To me being a Cubs fan must really suck..

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
As an Orioles fan, I would grudgingly take Scott Stapp if he came in a package deal with 2 WS titles in the future.

hwwhhooooooooooooooooooAARIOLOES haMAYGICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCahhhhhhhh

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
I can't hear you guys, i have these stuck in my ears.

Marlins.jpg
Marlins.jpg

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Mudcatsfan said:
I can't hear you guys, i have these stuck in my ears.

Marlins.jpg
Marlins.jpg

this.

How can anyone make fun of the Marlins?

Note: No argument takes away 2 championships from a team that is less than 20 years old.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I remember when Florida beat the Yankees even though I don't like NY I thought how in the hell did that brand new penny pinching team do what Boston hadn't done for 80+ years. It didn't help that the damn D-Backs did it too! My Cubs friend was really bugged and still is, I'm happy with 2 in 4 years..

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
At least Pitbull is Hispanic, and 90% of the people who go to Marlins games are Hispanic.

I can make fun of the Marlins till I die, regardless of how many championships they have. Go ahead and show me the rings. I'll go ahead and show you my $5 front row seat since I can buy any ticket and sit wherever I want because their fanbase is a joke. Then again, this goes for any South Florida team. I mean, how would it have felt to have 2 championships in your first 17 years only to see your team pack up and move across the country? Luckily, the new stadium is being built.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
jgro85 said:
At least Pitbull is Hispanic, and 90% of the people who go to Marlins games are Hispanic.

I can make fun of the Marlins till I die, regardless of how many championships they have. Go ahead and show me the rings. I'll go ahead and show you my $5 front row seat since I can buy any ticket and sit wherever I want because their fanbase is a joke. Then again, this goes for any South Florida team. I mean, how would it have felt to have 2 championships in your first 17 years only to see your team pack up and move across the country? Luckily, the new stadium is being built.

yeah, its scary to think what would happen if they win 0 in the next 17 years, how much worse it would get (if thats even possible) they would be stuck with a fairly new staduim and wondering wtf to do.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
donrusscrusademan said:
jgro85 said:

yeah, its scary to think what would happen if they win 0 in the next 17 years, how much worse it would get (if thats even possible) they would be stuck with a fairly new staduim and wondering wtf to do.

The good news is that they've signed one of the best position players in all of baseball for the next 6 years and can afford to pay him due to the stadium. Besides that, we have extremely talented YOUNG pitching, and the 2nd or 3rd best prospect in Minor League baseball darn near ready to join one of the most powerful lineups in the NL.

I realize the point of this post was simply to make fun of a lame Scott Stap song, but its funny how it made me realize, i feel REALLY lucky to be a Marlins fan. We're doing it the right way (finally) , and i'm proud they're my team.

Go Fish.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If I lived down there, I'd spend $5 for a front row seat for all 81 home games, no questions asked. People down there are fools for not going to support the Fish. ::facepalm::

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Mudcatsfan said:
donrusscrusademan said:
jgro85 said:

The good news is that they've signed one of the best position players in all of baseball for the next 6 years and can afford to pay him due to the stadium. Besides that, we have extremely talented YOUNG pitching, and the 2nd or 3rd best prospect in Minor League baseball darn near ready to join one of the most powerful lineups in the NL.

I realize the point of this post was simply to make fun of a lame Scott Stap song, but its funny how it made me realize, i feel REALLY lucky to be a Marlins fan. We're doing it the right way (finally) , and i'm proud they're my team.

Go Fish.

yeah they do have some good talent base, but with a "sirbuyalot" team in the division Im not sure if they can get another in a few years. 17 years is too far to predict though :)

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
donrusscrusademan said:
Mudcatsfan said:
donrusscrusademan said:
jgro85 said:

Go Fish.

yeah they do have some good talent base, but with a "sirbuyalot" team in the division Im not sure if they can get another in a few years. 17 years is too far to predict though :)

The Marlins don't like winning divisions. We like the Wildcard. :)

Members online