Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Seller Seems to Be Missing Some Dots On Her Dominoes...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Exhibit A: http://search-completed.ebay.com/se...chi=&seller=1&sass=scrabble1as3&fsop=1&fsoo=2

The card has yet to sell, yet she keeps raising the BIN each time!

Exhibit B: [ebay:134s96a9]170289940202[/ebay:134s96a9]

The latest listing. In each and every instance, the description reads "THIS CARD WILL NOT BE LISTED AGAIN. IF CARD DOESNT SELL IT WILL BE SENT INTO BECKETT FOR GRADING".

Oh, and I forgot to mention Exhibit C - the second time it was listed, I made a reasonable offer. She rejected it and included a message, saying she only ships to verified Paypal buyers (which I am, btw). Before I could set the record straight she ended it early. I emailed her again with a higher offer and didn't hear back from her. Yet she continues to re-list the card.

I like to buy Collier's cards, but this is too weird for me.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Re: This Seller Is Missing Some Dots On Her Dominoes....

thefasterblade said:
Her card, her rules.

And her choice to alienate potential buyers.

G

Yeah that is nuts, but she is in Canada so I'm not surprised :lol:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

Women: Can't live with em, can't herd em all in to Canada
-Al Bundy

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
JP I have had the same problem with a 1999 BC Gold refractor of Carlos Pena...the guy started out with a low BIN and has raised it every single time....and even let it ride auction style for a few days before pulling the auction

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Autismic said:
maybe I could contact her for you JP and speak Canadian to her..maybe she doesn't understand Yankee talk :lol: :lol:

She's from Winterpeg...nuff said

Autismic, does it really cost $25 to ship one card from Canada to here? I didn't think it did, but I guess it's just another case of "I have a really expensive card and people aren't gonna care what they pay for shipping, so I'll jack up the price."...or maybe I'm wrong and it does cost $25 per card, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

Anthony

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
it is amazing how many times cards like this land up with sellers like this.
The one that kills me is your looking for something you need or have been wanting for years,
you find it and seller has 96.7 feedback, and you just know your going to be one of the 3.3
that gets screwed somehow. grrrrrrrrrrr :evil:

Members online

Latest posts