Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Short Season Ball...who are you excited to follow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Who are your short-season guys that you are looking forward to see play?

I'm looking forward to few guys from EEE to get started already! lol

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Dan Fields
Todd Glaesmann
Jake Marisnick
Jeff Malm
Luke Bailey
Jurickson Profar

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
David Renfroe (although he did not impress me in ST) Luke Bailey, Todd Glaessman, Andrew Bellatti and Jeff Malm.

Will Slade Heathcott be playing SS ball or is he going to Charleston soon?

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Seiya said:
stevezimmer22 said:
When or wherever Mr. Tate makes his debut, that's where i'll be tuning into.
Padres said he's headed to fort Wayne once he's healthy.
I also read the same thing, but I just wasn't sure. When I was at Padres camp this spring he said he was healthy. So I don't know what they are waiting on.. Any word on when that will be?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
When this thread was first created, Fields was in XST, but is now playing with High-A Lakeland and doing quite well thus far.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Jaypers said:
When this thread was first created, Fields was in XST, but is now playing with High-A Lakeland and doing quite well thus far.

The reason Fields is in Lakeland is injuries in Triple A. I believe it was Clete Thomas who was injured, so Ben Guez went from Lakeland to Toledo, leaving a hole to fill-so they filled it with Fields. From what I have been told by a friend in Lakeland, the plan all along has been to send Fields to short season ball(Conneticut), and that plan hasn't changed. We shall see.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:

The reason Fields is in Lakeland is injuries in Triple A. I believe it was Clete Thomas who was injured, so Ben Guez went from Lakeland to Toledo, leaving a hole to fill-so they filled it with Fields. From what I have been told by a friend in Lakeland, the plan all along has been to send Fields to short season ball(Conneticut), and that plan hasn't changed. We shall see.

That's so dumb if he continues to hit.

Latest posts