Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

watch this break from tonight its crazy!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
The best part is the guy telling the dude in the chat to "****" hahaha. "Who the f are you, get the f outta here". :lol: :lol:

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Lancemountain said:
its too choppy for me, what'd pull?

3 Babe Ruth GU cards
Roger Maris GU Card
Josh Beckett bat barrel 1/2
Josh Beckett/ Chien Ming **** dual auto 1/1
Roberto Clemente GU card

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
jjj7880 said:
What about the dual 1/1 beckett auto Jordan?

Yea, I definitely need that as well. I posted about the barrel before the 1/1 was pulled.

Your boy Jay Bruce isn't looking too good this year so far Jordan :( He did have a cannon of an arm tonight though.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
jjj7880 said:
Jays_Cards said:
jjj7880 said:

Yea, I definitely need that as well. I posted about the barrel before the 1/1 was pulled.

Your boy Jay Bruce isn't looking too good this year so far Jordan :( He did have a cannon of an arm tonight though.

He looks fine to me...Actually watching him every game leads to a much different interpretation than just looking at the stats. He hit a HR the other day which was reversed by replay and has hit the ball hard to the track at least 4 times. He has cut down on his strike outs and has been killing the ball, but hitting it right at someone. I have no doubt that the hits will come.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
jjj7880 said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":r32p0ell]
jjj7880 said:

He looks fine to me...Actually watching him every game leads to a much different interpretation than just looking at the stats. He hit a HR the other day which was reversed by replay and has hit the ball hard to the track at least 4 times. He has cut down on his strike outs and has been killing the ball, but hitting it right at someone. I have no doubt that the hits will come.[/quote:r32p0ell]

He did look pretty helpless against Duke tonight though ;)

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Talk about some amazing luck. We need to let the resident Ruth collector on the boards know about this video. I'm sure he can expect to see all three of those cards up on eBay soon.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
jjj7880 said:
Jays_Cards said:
jjj7880 said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":3k8ut2pd]
jjj7880 said:

He looks fine to me...Actually watching him every game leads to a much different interpretation than just looking at the stats. He hit a HR the other day which was reversed by replay and has hit the ball hard to the track at least 4 times. He has cut down on his strike outs and has been killing the ball, but hitting it right at someone. I have no doubt that the hits will come.

He did look pretty helpless against Duke tonight though ;)[/quote:3k8ut2pd]
+1