Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yet ANOTHER reason why prospecting is so much fun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Im not talking Jason Heyward or Mike Stanton here, they were "big" buy in cards to start.

But what about a guy who came out of nowhere, so much so that hi cards were basically worthless.

Meet Jaime Garcia. He's that guy above.

I wasnt prospecting him in 2006 or 2007 so I cant recall his buy in prices but I would imagine you could have picked up his BC at a quarter per.

And thank goodness his 2007 Bowman auto was retail only because no one whould have been happy getting that $1 card. Until now.

Thats one of the many things that makes this Hobby so much fun. You just never know who is going to blow up next. And when it does happen and you look through your stash and find multiple autos, a ton of rookies and some refs, suddenly those "crap" commons have turned into money.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
i hear ya i was snatching up Ike Davis Auto Chromes for 4 dollars each an got some blues for 12.

I only wish i would of bought more.

Members online

Latest posts