Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

E-ast C-oast S-ports N-etwork

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
Strikes again..talking about Cards/Mets.. all they say is Johan pitched a great game.. only gave up 4 hits..
Well guess what you loosers.. GARCIA PITCHED BETTER...... I cant stand that network sometimes.. I guess Garcia's one hitter doesnt match up against Johans 4 hitter!!!
Im done venting.. its nothing new with this loooooser station.. if it doesnt come from New York or Boston..it doesnt count!!

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
RCRX said:
Strikes again..talking about Cards/Mets.. all they say is Johan pitched a great game.. only gave up 4 hits..
Well guess what you loosers.. GARCIA PITCHED BETTER...... I cant stand that network sometimes.. I guess Garcia's one hitter doesnt match up against Johans 4 hitter!!!
Im done venting.. its nothing new with this loooooser station.. if it doesnt come from New York or Boston..it doesnt count!!

If Alexander Ovechkin scores 4 Goals, and Tavares scores 5 goals.

Ovechkin leads the news story.

Most of the time, unless it's the Yankees / Sox, it's just a matter of naming the better player first.

Latest posts