Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay question - Is this common?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
I have a card up on eBay at the moment, and I received this question....

"Q: Hello, I have a confirmed P.O. Box address in the U.S.A. but I'm registered in Canada so it won't let me make an offer on the card. I was wondering if you could add me to your exemption list so I can make an offer on the card and have it shipped to my U.S. PO Box if successful. Thanks! "

Not quite sure what to make of this. Is this common? Would I have anything to be worried about if I let him put in an offer and I decide to accept it? Thanks in advance.

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
If the address is not registered to his PayPal account and confirmed you would be sending to an unconfirmed address and not be covered under seller protection.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
F-Topps said:
If the address is not registered to his PayPal account and confirmed you would be sending to an unconfirmed address and not be covered under seller protection.

This.

As long as the PO Box is CONFIRMED by Paypal (and is the address that comes with the payment), then you're fine. If it's NOT, or if he's asking you to send to a "confirmed" address that is NOT his Paypal address, then don't do. I'd suggest getting clarification before letting him bid.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts