Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1/1 kind of day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Received these in the mail yesterday. Also have 42 1993 Topps Finest refractors coming in including the Thomas AS and George Brett.

pujols.jpg

jones.jpg

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Seriously.

That's really cool.

But.

It's a cut-out letter.

Did they need to use the other parts of the jersey in swatches? I'd be pretty upset if I got any player other than Pujols and the card looked like that.

I can't respect that card.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
Nice stuff and look forward to seeing the Finest refractors. Did you buy them in one lot?

I'm also sure a couple people on here wouldn't mind having that Andruw.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
Seriously.

That's really cool.

But.

It's a cut-out letter.

Did they need to use the other parts of the jersey in swatches? I'd be pretty upset if I got any player other than Pujols and the card looked like that.

I can't respect that card.
I'm pretty sure that the issue here is that there often is not enough material to accommodate all of the letters. Some letters would simply would not have the material available around them to make a nice looking card, and I think that that is why they do it this way.

edit: Used to own that Pujols and it is a sweet piece, as is the Andruw.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Thanks everyone.

I'll scan all the 93 Finest refractors when they arrive. Not sure if I'm going to pursue the set. If not then I will be willing to trade them to you player collectors.

Phish

May 19, 2009
Please let me know if your not going for the set, I need the Lance Johnson and Larry Walker

Members online

Latest posts