Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

minor league graphing help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
looking to go to a few P-nats games this year, and was wonder what the basic proccess is for getting autos. before during after, when and where, and any other tips, thanks for all your help

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Usually, MiLB are pretty easy to get autos. Lots of MiLB stadiums have easy access to players.

I usually have the most success where the crowd is not, so they would only have to sign for me and NOT 20+ people.

Most of the auto's I obtain are after the by the locker room where the players come out (for the Senators atleast)

Most of all, be polite, patient, and let the little kids go first. Do not shove the items you want signed into the players face, many players have told me that they are less willing to sign when this happens.

Overall, it is a very fun hobby, and I am sure you will enjoy it! Good luck!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
imac220 said:
Usually, MiLB are pretty easy to get autos. Lots of MiLB stadiums have easy access to players.

I usually have the most success where the crowd is not, so they would only have to sign for me and NOT 20+ people.

Most of the auto's I obtain are after the by the locker room where the players come out (for the Senators atleast)

Most of all, be polite, patient, and let the little kids go first. Do not shove the items you want signed into the players face, many players have told me that they are less willing to sign when this happens.

so after the game do you wait outside the stadium or stay in, going for the first time Saturday

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
jeff550 said:
imac220 said:

so after the do you wait outside the stadium or stay in, going for the first time Saturday

I dont know about other stadiums, but at Harrisburg's, the players come out of the locker room exit. So usually you can get them on your way out

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
imac220 said:
jeff550 said:
imac220 said:

so after the do you wait outside the stadium or stay in, going for the first time Saturday

I dont know about other stadiums, but at Harrisburg's, the players come out of the locker room exit. So usually you can get them on your way out
so look for the crowd outside the stadium, should be to hard at the p-nats stadium

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
got 4 autos on the ticket,

MArcos Frias
Cory VanAllen
Evan Bronson
and
Derek Norris :D

on,y problem was, the players were wearing there street clothes, and well i couldent really tell who's who

Members online