Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just lost the most painful auction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Gehrig dual multi colored patches

On iPod so I can't paste link

check it out celebrity cuts $255

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
the only reason I didn't bid on it was the vibrant white color. I looked for a day or 2 to find an original online that looked so new but couldn't find an example, so I figured it would be best to leave it be.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
nyc3 said:
the only reason I didn't bid on it was the vibrant white color. I looked for a day or 2 to find an original online that looked so new but couldn't find an example, so I figured it would be best to leave it be.

Your just saying that to make me fell better

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
js0000001 said:
nyc3 said:

Your just saying that to make me fell better

:D

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
No way is that off a original jersey. The patch on card colors are way too bright and off. Red stitching looks to be going the wrong direction. Be glad you didn't waste your $ on it.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
matchpenalty said:
No way is that off a original jersey. The patch on card colors are way too bright and off. Red stitching looks to be going the wrong direction. Be glad you didn't w theaste your $ on it.

It looks as though the patches on the card were rotated 90 to the left

Members online