Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Walkup Songs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I was at the Indians/Mud Hens Triple-A game last night and I've been trying to figure out what Erik Kratz's walkup song is, that plays every time he bats.

It may not exist, but is there a website or some way to get a list of players' walkup songs?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
chashawk said:
Lyrics? Chorus?

The part that played was all instrumental and it was kind of a hard rock theme. I have the Shazam app on my phone but it was not able to pick up the song... so unfortunately I doubt there's any way to describe it unless someone knows it.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Gordon Beckham's is "Your Love"

mine was a rap song in high school baseball lol

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
if it is minor league just ask him... most minor league games you can talk to the players

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I heard on ESPN the other day that somebody was using a Miley Cyrus song, "Party in the USA" Can't remember who it was though. :lol:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
lordsepic said:
if it is minor league just ask him... most minor league games you can talk to the players

Yeah that's a good idea, got there late last night so didn't have the chance but I'll do that next time I go if I can't figure it out before then.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
DWright5 said:
I heard on ESPN the other day that somebody was using a Miley Cyrus song, "Party in the USA" Can't remember who it was though. :lol:

Garrett Jones of the Pirates I believe...

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
DWright5 said:

I've heard it a few times in different games...I thought it was a hazing thing but I dunno...

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
DWright5 said:

Hank Conger referances it frequently on Facebook.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
stevezimmer22 said:
Nick Johnson of the Yankees has party all the time by Miley Cyrus.. They've played quite a few times on ESPN and they make fun of it every time.
boy he went from rap to Miley Cyrus ::facepalm:: thats quite a change Nick.

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
DWright5 said:
nick johnson it was to make his daughter happy

Members online