Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ALBERT PUJOLS 2009 BOWMAN CHROME SUPERFRACTOR PULLED TODAY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
securedsports said:
One of our collector friends pulled this card today. How much you think its worth?

Guess that depends on what YOU think it will grade out at doesn't it little buddy?

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Randy Shields said:
securedsports said:
One of our collector friends pulled this card today. How much you think its worth?

Guess that depends on what YOU think it will grade out at doesn't it little buddy?

Not sure why you insist to keep this going. You offered $250 for the Mauer and I confirmed sales and they weren't even in this range, maybe for off centered ones.

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
cgilmo said:
jetsrule4 said:
WJCIII said:
Do you realize you have 4 threads on the first page?
who cares hes very much allowed we voted this the best card forum lets keep it that way

I care ;)

too much clutter is a problem, and the new topic button should be used with caution.
true but he didnt have to come out rudely welcome him and nicely inform him maybe a pm but im just stickin up forhim

yakacack

Apr 13, 2009
Tampa, FL
Randy Shields said:
securedsports said:

At least he didn't take the time to belittle anyone and type "YOUR an idiot." When name calling, be sure to check what you've responded with before pressing submit.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
The 2007 Topps Chrome Super didn't reach the $400+ the seller wanted for it last week.

The only way you'd know what its worth is to put it up on a long auction - 10 days, I think you can go that long - and give the winner a long time to pay. Ebay isn't a good value indicator of rare cards, but is still probably the best way to go to find a good approximation of value if the auction is done right.

securedsports said:

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
jetsrule4 said:
cgilmo said:
jetsrule4 said:
WJCIII said:
who cares hes very much allowed we voted this the best card forum lets keep it that way

I care ;)

too much clutter is a problem, and the new topic button should be used with caution.
true but he didnt have to come out rudely welcome him and nicely inform him maybe a pm but im just stickin up forhim

Maybe you should have warned him sooner so I didn't have to say anything. :lol:

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
jetsrule4 said:
cgilmo said:
jetsrule4 said:
WJCIII said:

I care ;)

i have no idea what you just said

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
If the Pujols grades a 9 or a 9.5 it will be worth at least double the original estimate

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
DaveH said:
jetsrule4 said:
cgilmo said:
jetsrule4 said:
WJCIII said:

I care ;)

i have no idea what you just said

well in that case you need to pass what? 4th grade english?? ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts