Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TROY GLAUS HAS TO GO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
Would this be a bad time to make a mail post?

I was watching the game and just new someone would fell the need to post something dumb. True, I collect him and true its been a really bad start but constant stupid threads about him or anybody else is so childish and annoying.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
Thumpersports said:

I was watching the game and just new someone would fell the need to post something dumb. True, I collect him and true its been a really bad start but constant stupid threads about him or anybody else is so childish and annoying.
i dont know if you have been watching glaus this year or not.. but judging by this post im gonna guess you havent.. that is all i have to say.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
MAC16 said:
Thumpersports said:

i dont know if you have been watching glaus this year or not.. but judging by this post im gonna guess you havent.. that is all i have to say.

Im "gonna" guess you cant read very well?

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
We just need to get rid of every bad player in the MLB, just play the all-star game 162 times and then 7 more games for the playoffs. Players have bad starts, players have good starts. Do we really need a thread about EVERY single one?

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
Thumpersports said:
MAC16 said:
Thumpersports said:

Im "gonna" guess you cant read very well?
its funny that bad threads about glaus get your ******* in a ***.. but bad posts about david ortiz you dont seem to mind.. at least be consistent with your claim..
if you dont like it then dont post something on it.. or better yet don't open it.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
even if he is having a bad start and maybe should even consider retiring.. your collection cannot be diminished by the comments or sentiments of members of the board. Believe me my guy is the most scorned on the board by a long shot and it doesn't make me feel I have to defend him or my collection of him.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
1st4040 said:
even if he is having a bad start and maybe should even consider retiring.. your collection cannot be diminished by the comments or sentiments of members of the board. Believe me my guy is the most scorned on the board by a long shot and it doesn't make me feel I have to defend him or my collection of him.
exactly!!! just because someone says something bad about your "guy" there is no need to start stuff.. there are going to be haters i dont care what player you collect you have to take it. plain and simple. lol

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
This is a what have you done lately for me hobby/sport. Every player will go through it at some point. Just part of the game. You mash you get praised. You suck it up. You get bashed.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
MAC16 said:
1st4040 said:
exactly!!! just because someone says something bad about your "guy" there is no need to start stuff.. there are going to be haters i dont care what player you collect you have to take it. plain and simple. lol

I only read it when I search for Glaus and this useless dribble always comes up.

Im not defending him, read my post another time. Its been copied several times but nobody seems to be reading it. So, let me try one more time:

Why do we need useless posts about "ANY" player?

Do we need 10 posts a night about Lincecum striking out 8 and looking good? ( I mean is that really big news? if he didnt, it might be)

Same thing with Heyward, etc.

Its like sorting through a mine field to find a good topic anymore.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
EricChavezCollector3 said:
We just need to get rid of every bad player in the MLB, just play the all-star game 162 times and then 7 more games for the playoffs. Players have bad starts, players have good starts. Do we really need a thread about EVERY single one?

Thanks Chad, at least someone gets my point.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Thumpersports said:

I don't. You don't need people's approval to collect who you collect. Who are you to tell someone what to post? If I'm rooting for the Braves and Glaus is killing every rally, yeah I'll post about it. If darocker wants to post about Lincecum striking out 11, why shouldn't he? My two biggest collections to date have been of Casey Weathers and Brandon Morrow. I don't care how people view that. This is just a discussion board. Get over it.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
pujolsjunkie said:
Thumpersports said:

I don't. You don't need people's approval to collect who you collect. Who are you to tell someone what to post? If I'm rooting for the Braves and Glaus is killing every rally, yeah I'll post about it. If darocker wants to post about Lincecum striking out 11, why shouldn't he? My two biggest collections to date have been of Casey Weathers and Brandon Morrow. I don't care how people view that. This is just a discussion board. Get over it.
Couldnt agree more.. just because you and chad are in the same boat with the players you collect..
i root for the braves and if glaus is gonna clog up the 5 spot then im gonna post about it..
it's a BASEBALL FORUM so we post what we want about baseball plain and simple. if you cant find a good thread then ask glaus to play better and maybe we will post something nice about him.. until then i can care less about glaus.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
pujolsjunkie said:
Thumpersports said:

Unbelievable. Although im not surprised.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
MAC16 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
Thumpersports said:

Couldnt agree more.. just because you and chad are in the same boat with the players you collect..
i root for the braves and if glaus is gonna clog up the 5 spot then im gonna post about it..
it's a BASEBALL FORUM so we post what we want about baseball plain and simple. if you cant find a good thread then ask glaus to play better and maybe we will post something nice about him.. until then i can care less about glaus.

Actually, its a complaining form. From players to PWE, to Paypal, to Ebay, to Beckett, to Razor, etc. Sorry but thats the way it tilted lately.

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
Thumper, seriously. Get over it. So it's an anti-Glaus thread. Dude, relax. It's just sports. Nothing to take personally at all. Imagine all the things I hear by collecting Palmeiro. :lol: I just laugh it off and more often than not I'll even chime in with some cracks about him and his steroid use. Seriously bro, I'm sure Glaus doesn't get all bent when people talk trash about you to him. ;)

Members online