Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this a custom card or some company I've never heard of..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Re: It this a custom card or some company I've never heard off..

When I saw the title, I knew exactly what you were talking about. I'd stay far away.

Ant

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

don't even bother.. 1/1 LOL that the guy will list new ones all the time as they sell.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego

Theyre made by some crap company and are complete junk, they arent even cards but actually booklets. many claim the pieces of memorabilia are fake as well. stay far away would be my suggestion

bgribbon

Jan 11, 2009

sdsportsfan1214 said:
Theyre made by some crap company and are complete junk, they arent even cards but actually booklets. many claim the pieces of memorabilia are fake as well. stay far away would be my suggestion

I had no interest in it, just thought it was some ebay scam and wanted to be informed, I guess from these reactions I was right.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm sure that the MLB is fine with someone making money off of their trademarked logos... :benson:

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
I know an idiot who bought a dual button of ruth and cobb or gehrig, not sure who though. Moron thought he had got a major steal and offered me it for 3500 and figured it was a major deal for me. Till, I showed him it wasnt real and he just started to curse and freak out to the point he almost cried.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts